9th October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Short sell at around 9:50, and buy at around 11:11.
- Buy at around 13:20, and sell at around 13:40.
- Overall, the trends during only these two time-slots may be useful for intraday transactions. The rest of the day may be quite dull at Nifty.
- Ganesha says that whenever the planets are favourably aligned, they give positive results for sure. So, Moon-Venus conjunction today will generate energy that will increase the gold prices, during the period between 10:00 to 12:00.
- As far as the market transactions and trading are concerned, the time-slot between 12:00 to 15:00 looks set to be extremely favourable.
- From 15:00 to 19:00, an upward trend may be expected in the market, effects of which may also be visible on the gold prices, says Ganesha.
- From 19:00 to 21:00, you may be able to earn well, provided you trade intelligently. There may be high volume in the market.
- From 21:00 to the end of the trading day, the market trends will have a firm grip on the gold prices, says Ganesha.
- The Opening may not be reliable today, cautions Ganesha. If the market actually opens on the up side, you may short sell. Buy at around 11:00.
- Buy at around 11:00, and sell at around 13:30.
- Buy at around 20:30, and sell at around 22:00.
- From 10:00 to 14:05, there may be noticeable movements in the crude oil market. You may expect an upward trend, assures Ganesha.
- The market movements may only be about average during the period between 14:05 to 17:25. Ganesha foresees a downward trend during the aforementioned period.
- From 17:25 to 19:05, the market movements may increase.
- From 19:05 to 23:00, an upward trend is likely.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,