7th October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From Opening to 11:10, Nifty may remain below the surface, foretells Ganesha.
- The periods around 12:30, 13:30 and 14:10 may be of corrections at Nifty.
- Overall, opt for jobbing on the up-side during the last 4.5 hours and avoid taking long position.
- According to Ganesha, the gold prices may remain average during the period between 10:00 to 12:00. Also, there may not be much volume in the market.
- Whatever you do during the period between 12:00 to 14:30, Ganesha advises you to do it very carefully, as the Moon-Rahu conjunction may cause sudden changes in the market trends.
- There may only be some usual changes in the gold prices during the period between 14:30 to 17:00. However, don’t forget the market movements that may have happened so far during the day.
- The gold prices may suddenly change during the time-slot between 17:00 to 21:00. In all likelihood, the market will move upwards during the aforementioned period.
- From 21:00 to the end of the trading day, there may be ups and downs in the gold prices.
- From 10:00 to 11:00, the silver prices may remain down.
- From 11:00 to 16:00, the silver market trends may remain up.
- From 16:00 to the closing bell, the silver prices may change their trend every 30 minutes. Hence, avoid taking positions on any particular side.
- From 10:00 to 11:55, the crude oil prices may remain average.
- From 11:55 to 14:10, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil market.
- From 14:10 to 19:00, there may only be ordinary ups and downs in the crude oil prices.
- Ganesha foresees that there may be a positive trend in the market during the period between 19:00 to 23:00.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,