4th October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, Opening is not reliable today. However, the overall trend till 10:30 may be flat to upwards.
- From 10:30 to 11:30, Nifty may be down.
- From 11:30 to 15:30, Nifty may maintain an upward trend.
- According to Ganesha, the period between 10:00 to 12:00 looks set to be favourable for gold trading. There may be good volume in the market during the aforementioned period.
- During 12:00 to 14:30, the gold prices will move forward, displaying some strength.
- From 14:30 to 17:00, the gold prices may have an upward trend.
- From 17:00 to 21:00, the market may witness an average downward trend.
- From 21:00 to the end of the trading day, the gold prices may remain up.
- From Opening to 11:45, there may be softness in the silver market.
- From 11:45 to 16:00, expect an upward trend in the silver market.
- From 16:00 to 17:50, the silver prices may remain down.
- Soon after 17:50, there may be upward trend in the silver market. However, the market will gradually experience a downward trend. According to Ganesha, this trend shall continue till the closing bell.
- From 10:00 to 12:42, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil market. There may be substantial market activity during the aforementioned period.
- During 12:42 to 16:34, the market activity may be less. There may be average ups and downs in the crude oil market.
- During 16:34 to 18:02, the market may slightly go down, and then it may go up.
- The movements in the crude oil market may increase noticeably, during 18:02 to 21:05.
- From 21:05 to the end of the trading day, the crude oil trends may remain up.
Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,