31st October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Releasing Soon: Market Predictions 2014-15 Book your copy now!
- Ganesha wishes you a very happy Diwali in advance!
- Kindly read the blog about the mantra for each Moon Sign and the mantra you should chant on Dhanteras, on our website.
- When you trade during times for good/ auspicious Muhurats, ensure that you don’t sell at Nifty. Buy at Nifty for Muhurat transactions. Our religious scriptures also consider buying as auspicious.
- Buy at around 11:20, sell at around 11:50.
- Sell at around 13:40, and exit once you earn some profits.
- Ganesha predicts that the gold prices will be more on the down-side during the day ahead since Sun and Rahu are in combination, in Navmansh chart. It is advisable that you be careful while trading today.
- From 09:00 to 12:30, the gold prices may remain soft.
- From 12:30 to 15:30, the gold market may be average.
- During 15:30 to 18:30, the gold prices may remain down.
- However, the gold market may slightly move up during the period between 18:00 to 20:00.
- From 20:00 to 23:00, the gold market may remain down.
- Today, Venus will enter the Moon Sign Sagittarius.
- Today, Moon is in Virgo, in Uttarafalguni constellation.
- Sell at around 13:50, and buy at around 14:40.
- Sell at around 18:40, buy at around 19:10.
- Buy at around 19:30, sell at around 20:50.
- From 10:00 to 15:30, the market activity may be good. Ganesha feels that the crude oil prices will go up during the aforementioned period.
- However, the market activity may be average during the period between 15:30 to 18:25. According to Ganesha, there is a possibility that the crude oil prices will be slightly down.
- The planetary positions suggest that the market activity will improve during the period between 18:25 to 23:00. The crude oil oil prices may go upward during this particular period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,