17th October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The weightage for today from opening to 11:30 looks set to be zero. You may continue to enter and exit the market with small margins.
- The market trend may be positive overall from 11:30 to 13:30, feels Ganesha.
- There may be a correction at around 12:00 and at around 13:30. Plus, at 13:10, there may be a jump in the market.
- You may witness the effects of the global markets on Nifty at around 13:30. However, you may expect Profit Booking in the last half an hour of the trading day.
- The changes in the planetary positions today may cause some damage to the gold market/ market trends.
- During 10:00 to 12:00, you will get an idea whether you should trade or not today.
- However, keep in mind that the period between 12:00 to 14:00 may prove to be challenging. Take your decisions accordingly.
- The gold market may be volatile during 14:00 to 17:00.
- In all probability, the gold prices will go down during 17:00 to 20:00.
- Besides, the period post 20:00 to the end of the trading day may be quite dull.
- Friends, you should aim at making substantial profits even if you do only 2-3 transactions during the trading day. Don’t enter into any transaction just for the sake of it.
- Buy silver at around 10:30, and sell at around 13:00.
- Buy at around 20:00, and sell at around 21:30.
- The silver prices will create confusing patterns during rest of the periods. No point trading during such time-slots.
- From 10:00 to 10:45, expect average market activity in the crude oil prices.
- Ganesha predicts that the market activity will increase during 10:45 to 16:45. The crude oil market may remain up during the aforementioned period.
- There may be some average ups and downs in the crude oil prices during 16:47 to 19:22.
- The market activity may decrease during 19:22 to 23:00. Ganesha predicts that the crude oil prices will remain down during this particular period.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,