14th October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From Opening to 11:00 today, the market may trade around the surface or slightly below the surface, says Ganesha.
- In this week, try to book your profit whenever and wherever you get good profits, strictly basis your portfolio.
- Around Diwali, it is important that you keep your portfolio updated; keep checking it on a regular basis. This will help you plan well for the new year strategies.
- From 11:00 onwards, you may expect some buying in the market, which may, more or less, be dull (time-pass) and not of much consequence. This trend may continue till the closing bell.
- During the day ahead, there may be ups and downs in the gold prices. Ganesha predicts that the gold prices may increase during the period between 10:00 to 12:00.
- During 12:00 to 14:30, the gold prices will have a firm grip over the market.
- From 14:30 to 17:00, there may be some fluctuations in the gold prices.
- Ganesha foresees that the gold prices may go down during the period between 17:00 to 20:00.
- From 20:00 to the end of the trading day, the gold prices may go downwards.
- On 16/10/2013, the silver market shall remain closed on the occasion on Bakra Eid.
- The period from Opening to 10:50 may be quite dull.
- From 10:50 to 15:10, silver prices may go up.
- The period between 15:10 to 23:30 is going to be a very confusing time-slot.
- During 15:10 to 23:30, the silver market may change trend every 40 minutes. Hence, avoid taking any long positions. Go for short positions.
- The crude oil market may open on an average note, during the period between 10:00 to 11:15. The market movements too shall remain average.
- During 11:15 to 15:22, the market movements may be good. In all likelihood, the market will remain up during the aforementioned period.
- Ganesha predicts that the market movements may decrease during 15:22 to 18:35.
- From 18:35 to 19:05, the market movements may be less.
- The market activity may increase during 19:05 to 23:00. In all likelihood, the crude oil prices will go up.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,