10th October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Do not rely on the Opening indices today (10/10/2013) and tomorrow (11/10/2013).
- Friends, Ganesha has already foretold about the Opening points and Nifty trends during various time-slots during the years 2014-2015 in the book Market Predictions 2014-2015. Get this exclusive book at the earliest and make profitable transactions at Nifty.
- The weightage for the period between 9:15 to 11:49 is zero. It means that during the first period between the aforementioned time-slot, Nifty will go down and it will go up during the second, bringing you back to the square one by the end of this time-slot.
- From 11:49 to 13:49, Nifty may create an up to positive trend.
- You may get to see to some positive effects of the global market trends at Nifty during the time-slot between 13:49 to 15:30.
- Moon will change its Sign and enter Sagittarius today during 10:00 to 12:00. The opposition between Jupiter and Moon will help maintain the market volume.
- There may be sudden changes in the market trends during the time-slot between 12:00 to 16:00; the market trends may be volatile.
- During 13:00 to 19:00, the gold prices will show some strength. Ganesha foresees promising transactions in the gold market.
- From 19:00 to 21:00, the favourable impact of the planetary alignment will be felt on the market, foretells Ganesha.
- From 21:00 onwards, the gold prices shall increase gradually. You may be able to earn well during this period.
- The Opening looks set to be quite unpredictable today too. Also, keep in mind the the silver market may open on the down-side on 11/10/2013 and 12/10/2013.
- From 10:10 to 13:15, the silver prices may be around the surface.
- There may be a jump on the up-side at around 13:20. But, this may be a temporary jump, foretells Ganesha. Hence, you may book profits once.
- From 13:20 to 15:20, the silver market may be up.
- Ganesha declares the period between 15:20 to 16:00 as the No Trading Zone.
- During 16:00 to 23:30, there may be a mixed to flat trend in the silver prices.
- There may be good amount of market activity during the period between 10:00 to 14:15. Ganesha foresees an upward trend during the aforementioned period.
- From 14:15 to 18:50, the market activity may be less. There may be some ups and downs in the market.
- From 18:50 to 21:00, the market may remain steady.
- From 21:00 to 23:00, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,