1st October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From 9:15 to 9:30, Nifty may remain flat to surface.
- The weightage for the period between 9:30 to 12:00 is zero. The downward trend may be more pronounced during the aforementioned period.
- From 12:00 to 13:00, Nifty may remain up.
- There may be a correction at around 13:00.
- Nifty will have strength during the period between 13:30 to 15:30. However, there may be a jump on the up-side at around 14:00.
- From 10:00 to 13:00, the gold prices will have a decent grip over the market.
- Astrologically speaking, a phase of Moon changes during the period between 13:00 to 15:30. The gold market may take a downward trend, hence, during this time.
- From 15:30 to 17:00, the gold prices shall maintain their surface.
- From 17:00 to 20:00, there may be some ups and downs in the gold market. Nevertheless, overall the market shall move forward positively.
- From 20:00 onwards, the gold prices may move upwards.
- The silver market may remain down at the Opening points of the day. However, the prices will immediately create an upward trend. Hence, till 10:30, don’t take any position without practically observing the market trend.
- From 10:30 to 11:30, the silver market may remain down.
- From 11:30 to 12:30, the silver prices may remain up.
- There may be correction at around 12:30.
- Expect a jump at around 13:50.
- The silver market may remain dull, during 16:00 to 18:00. Overall, the silver market may remain down during the aforementioned time-slot.
- From 18:00 to 19:00, silver prices may remain up.
- There may be a mixed to flat trend, during 19:00 to 23:30.
- There may be ordinary activity in the crude oil market, during 10:00 to 12:18. Expect the crude oil prices to go down.
- From 12:18 to 14:20, the market activity shall increase. The crude oil prices may move up slightly.
- The market activity may increase further, during the period between 14:20 to 16:07. The crude oil prices may go up.
- From 16:02 to 18:01, the crude oil market may be down.
- During 18:01 to 21:03, the crude oil prices may go down.
- From 21:03 to the end of the trading day, the market activity shall increase.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,