1st November 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Releasing Soon: Market Predictions 2014-15 Book your copy now!
- On 04-11-2013, the market shall remain closed on the occasion of Bhai Dooj.
- There will only be Muhurat trading on 03-11-2013. Hence, focus on intraday, avoid any long-term view.
- Ganesha foresees that the Opening shall be good today.
- Divide the trading period today in two parts. In all likelihood, Nifty will go up during the first part, i.e., Opening to 13:30.
- During the second part, i.e., from 13:30 to 15:30, Nifty will go down step-by-step.
- It is an auspicious day of Dhanteras today. However, the buying in the gold market is likely to be much less than expected. Sun is in combination with Rahu in the Navmansh chart, which, according to Ganesha, is the reason responsible for the dullness in the market.
- From 09:00 to 12:30, the gold prices may be soft.
- The gold prices may slightly go up during the period between 12:30 to 16:30.
- There may be a small jump in the gold prices, during 16:30 to 20:30.
- From 20:30 to 21:30, the gold prices may be average.
- Ganesha predicts that the gold prices may slightly increase during the period between 21:30 to 22:20.
- From 22:20 to 23:00, there may be average movements in the gold market.
- Today, Moon is in Hasta constellation, which is its own constellation.
- If you have the financial capacity to receive the actual delivery of silver, you may be able to make substantial profits through intraday transactions today.
- From 10:00 to 13:50, the silver prices may be up.
- From 13:50 to 15:50, the silver prices may be down.
- From 15:50 to 17:50, the silver market may be up.
- There may be a downward trend in the silver market, during 17:50 to 18:00.
- The silver prices may create a mixed pattern during the period between 18:00 to 19:00.
- From 19:00 to 20:30, the silver prices may be down.
- From 20:30 to 23:00, there may be a mixed to downward trend in the silver prices.
- According to Ganesha, the last 30 minutes today are likely to be crucial. It is advisable that you don’t trade during this particular time-slot.
- From 10:00 to 14:55, the market activity may remain average. The crude oil market will try and be on the up-side.
- In all likelihood, the market activity will increase during the period between 14:55 to 18:25.
- The market movements will be average during 18:25 to 21:15.
- Ganesha feels that the market activity will increase during the period between 21:15 to 23:00.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,