9th January 2014 – NIFTY, and Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Now, gradually, the news about changes in the market trends will start floating. Ganesha has already told you about it, much in advance.
- Don’t take any position during the first 30 minutes of the trading day today.
- The period between 09:30 to 11:30 is likely to be dull.
- From 11:30 onwards, Nifty will go up step-by-step. This trend may continue for an hour, and then there may be profit booking at Nifty.
- During 12:30 to 15:30, Nifty will change its trend every 30 minutes, hence focus on jobbing only.
- Pay attention to market trends during 10:00 to 12:00. Ganesha predicts that the gold prices may go down during the aforementioned period.
- The gold market may go down during 12:00 to 16:00 as well.
- Ganesha does not foresee any possibility of market going up during 16:00 to 19:00.
- The gold prices may continue to go down during 19:00 to the Closing bell.
- From 10:00 to 14:45, the market activity may be progressive.
- However, the market activity may decrease during the period between 14:45 to 18:15.
- There may be some improvement in the crude oil prices, during 18:15 to 23:00.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,