7th January 2014 – NIFTY, and Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The day ahead looks set to be highly favourable for intraday trading, predicts Ganesha.
- The weightage for the period between 09:15 to 11:15 is zero, and you very well know what your strategy should be during a zero weightage period.
- During 11:15 to 12:12, Nifty may be up.
- Take a break during the period between 12:12 to 13:13.
- At around 13:13, there may be an astrological bounce, feels Ganesha. But after that, you may soon see a downward pattern at Nifty, and this trend will continue till the end of the day.
- Ganesha foresees the possibility of gold prices going up during 10:00 to 12:00.
- The market movements may be progressive during 12:00 to 14:00. Ganesha feels that there may be an increase in the gold prices during the aforementioned period.
- Despite some ups and downs, overall the gold market may go upwards during 14:00 to 16:00.
- During 16:00 to 20:00, you will encounter opportunities to earn profits.
- The gold prices may increase during 20:00 to the closing bell.
- During 10:00 to 21:05, the market activity may be average. The crude oil prices may go down slightly.
- There may be some improvements in the crude oil prices during 21:05 to 23:00. The crude oil prices may go upwards during the aforementioned period.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,