6th January 2014 – NIFTY, and Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha has already given his predictions about the possible market movements in the month of January 2014, in Market Predictions 2014-15. Kindly read them and plan your strategies accordingly.
- The date on which the stock market is most likely to go through a prominent change is also mentioned in the Market Predictions 2014-15. This date may prove to be a turning point in the Indian stock market, be careful.
- From Opening to 09:50, Nifty may remain around the surface.
- From 09:50 to 11:30, Nifty may be down.
- From 11:30 to 13:30, Nifty may be up.
- From 13:30 to 15:30, Nifty may be soft, foresees Ganesha.
- The trends during 10:00 to 12:00 look set to be very confusing. You will have no idea whether the gold prices would go up or down.
- The gold prices may unexpectedly fluctuate during 12:00 to 14:00.
- The market movements during 14:00 to 18:00 indicate that the gold prices will move upwards during the evening.
- The market may be progressive during 18:00 to 21:00, foresees Ganesha.
- From 21:00 to the Closing bell, the gold prices may go upwards.
- During 10:00 to 17:45, the market activity may be good. Ganesha foresees an upward trend in the crude oil market.
- However, the market activity may decrease during 17:45 to 21:10. In all likelihood, the market may be stable during the aforementioned period.
- During 21:10 to 23:00, the market activity may decrease.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,