31st December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha divides the period between 09:15 to 11:15 into two parts and says that Nifty will go up during the first part and may go down during the second, and you will be back to the same position by the end of this period.
- During 11:15 to 12:00, buy shares in small amounts at average prices.
- During 12:00 to 13:00, sell shares in small amounts at average prices.
- During 13:00 to closing bell, Nifty may change its trend every 30 minutes.
- Ganesha foresees the day ahead to be promising.
- Expect an upward trend during the period between 09:00 to 12:00.
- During 12:00 to 15:00, the gold prices may be soft.
- The gold prices may remain average during the period between 15:00 to 17:00.
- Ganesha predicts that the gold prices may go up during the period between 17:00 to 20:00.
- However, the gold prices may remain steady during 20:00 to 23:00.
- From 10:00 to 13:44, the market movements may remain average.
- From 13:44 to 18:55, the market activity may increase.
- From 18:55 to 23:00, the market activity may remain steady, more or less. The crude oil prices may increase.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, the silver prices may be soft.
- From 12:00 to 12:50, the silver prices may go up. However, it does not look set to be an exciting period, says Ganesha.
- The silver prices are likely to create a promising pattern for intraday transactions during the period between 12:50 to 20:10. The market may change its trend frequently.
- From 20:10 to 23:00, the silver market may be up.
- Expect profit booking during the last half an hour.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,