29th November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may open flat to surface or slightly in the negative zone, foretells Ganesha.
- The period between Opening to 10:30 looks set to be the most volatile period for the day. According to Ganesha, it is going to be the best time-slot for intraday.
- During 10:30 to 13:30, Nifty may first maintain its surface on the up-side, and later it may go down and maintain the surface on the down-side.
- At around 13:30, Nifty may get positively affected by the trends in the Asian markets.
- During the last one hour, expect some amount of profit booking as traders will try to square off their positions.
- Ganesha foresees that the day ahead will prove to be an average one at the gold market.
- From 09:00 to 12:00, the gold market may be soft.
- From 12:00 to 15:00, the gold market may go down.
- From 15:00 to 19:00, there may be an upward trend in the gold market.
- From 19:00 to 21:00, the gold prices may be average.
- Ganesha predicts that the gold prices may remain stable, during the period between 21:00 to 23:00.
- The silver market may open flat to positive today.
- However, the silver prices may suddenly go down. Be careful, cautions Ganesha.
- In all likelihood, there may be a jump on the up-side, the moment you will take a position on the down-side. Thus, according to Ganesha, the first couple of hours today may be quite tricky.
- From 12:00 to 14:00, the silver prices may be down.
- From 14:00 to 15:00, the silver market may be up.
- From 15:00 to 17:00, the silver prices may be down.
- Expect selling pressure in the silver market during the period between 17:00 to 18:00.
- The market movements during 18:00 to 21:00 may raise some hopes. However, the movements are unlikely to be reliable, feels Ganesha.
- From 21:00 to 22:00, the silver market may be down.
- From 22:00 to the Closing bell, the silver prices may be up.
- From 10:00 to 11:40, the crude oil prices may be up.
- From 11:40 to 17:30, the crude oil market trends may be average.
- Ganesha predicts that the crude oil market may remain up during the period between 17:30 to 23:00.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,