28th November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The day ahead looks set to be extremely dull and boring, as far as the stock-market trading is concerned. Ganesha does not foresee any major changes today. However, since the weightage for the day is good, the major traders may find luck in their favour.
- However, it is not going to be a good day for intraday transactions.
- At the time of Opening, you may sell the scrips you had bought yesterday. Apart from that, there won’t be much for you to do today at the stock-market.
- You won’t even get benefited by the major movements, in case there are any. Hence, just avoid trading today.
- The day ahead is likely to be an average one at the gold market. There may not be much buying in the market.
- Besides, Saturn and the Sun are in combination, in Navmansh and the Sun is in the constellation of Saturn. Hence, there may not be many profitable transactions in the gold market.
- From 09:00 to 12:30, the gold prices may be soft.
- From 12:30 to 14:00, the gold market trends may be average.
- From 14:00 to 16:30, the gold prices may be soft, predicts Ganesha.
- During 16:30 to 19:00, there may be an upward trend in the gold prices.
- From 19:00 to 23:00, the gold market may be stable.
- According to Ganesha, the silver prices may remain highly volatile during the period between Opening to 10:30. If you don’t have any clear idea about what you should do next, avoid trading during the aforementioned period.
- During 10:30 to 12:30, the silver market may show some strength.
- In order to explain the market trends during 12:30 to 16:00, Ganesha divides this period in two parts. In all likelihood, the silver market may be down during the first part. However, the prices may go up during the second part, bringing you back to where you were initially.
- The period between 16:00 to 20:00 may be quite dull. It is advisable that you avoid trading during the aforementioned time-slot.
- From 10:00 to 12:10, the market activity may be average.
- From 12:10 to 18:45, the market activity may increase. The crude oil prices may go upwards during the aforementioned period, feels Ganesha.
- From 18:45 to 23:00, the market movements may be promising. However, there may be some ups and downs in the crude oil prices.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,