27th November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Opening does not seem to be reliable at all. Be careful!
- In order to explain the trends during the day ahead, Ganesha divides the trading period in four parts.
- Part:1 – From 09:15 to 12:00, Nifty may be up.
- Part:2 – From 12:00 to 14:00, Nifty may be down.
- Part:3 – From 14:00 to 15:00, Nifty may be up.
- Part:4 – From 15:00 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to go down.
- Today, the Sun is debilitated in the Navmansh chart and is aspected by Saturn. Therefore, there is a strong likelihood that the gold market will remain somewhat soft.
- From 09:00 to 11:30, the gold market may remain soft.
- There may be a minor jump in the gold prices during the period between 11:00 to 14:00, predicts Ganesha.
- From 14:00 to 17:00, the market may, however, again remain soft.
- From 17:00 to 20:00, the gold market may remain steady.
- There may be an upward trend in the gold prices during the period between 20:00 to 23:00.
- From Opening to 12:30, the silver prices will maintain the surface around the opening points.
- You should only do jobbing during the period between 12:30 to 18:40 as there may be no clear trend in the silver market during this particular time-slot.
- During 18:40 to 19:30, expect a minor jump on the up-side, says Ganesha.
- During 19:30 to 22:30, there may be a mixed to flat trend in the silver prices.
- From 22:30 onwards, the silver prices may go up step-by-step.
- From 10:00 to 13:30, the market activity may be more than usual. In all likelihood, the crude oil prices will remain up, predicts Ganesha.
- From 13:30 to 19:00, the crude oil prices may remain somewhat steady.
- During 19:00 to 23:00, the market activity may increase and the crude oil prices may go down.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,