26th November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- It is recommended that you do only jobbing during the period between Opening to the next three hours. Ganesha advises you to take decisions only after the market opens today.
- Sell at Nifty at around 11:50, and buy at around 12:50, advises Ganesha.
- Buy at Nifty at around 13:20, and sell at around 14:20.
- From 09:00 to 11:00, there may be an upward trend in the gold market.
- From 11:00 to 13:00, the trends in the gold market may be average.
- There may be a slight jump in the gold prices during the period between 13:00 to 15:00.
- However, from 15:00 to 19:00, the gold market trends may be average.
- From 19:00 to 23:00, the gold market may be stable.
- From Opening to 12:10, the silver prices may remain around particular points. Hence, you may not be able to make substantial profits even by jobbing.
- Sell at around 12:30, and buy at around 13:10.
- Sell at around 17:00, buy at around 17:50, advises Ganesha.
- Buy at around 18:40, sell at around 19:10.
- From 10:00 to 16:40, the market activity may be substantial. Ganesha predicts that the crude oil prices may go upwards during the aforementioned period.
- The market activity may decrease during 16:40 to 18:10.
- From 18:10 to 23:00, the crude oil market activity may be average.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,