25th November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may open in the positive zone and then it may suddenly go down. After the sudden dip, Nifty may go up as well. Hence, you need to trade very carefully, cautions Ganesha.
- From 09:40 to 12:10, Nifty may remain up.
- From 12:10 to 14:10, Nifty may remain down.
- Overall, Nifty may create a mixed pattern during the period between 14:10 to 15:30.
- Ganesha notes that the Sun is in the constellation of Saturn, whereas Mercury is in the constellation of Jupiter. These planetary positions indicate that there will be some ups and downs in the gold prices.
- From 09:00 to 12:00, the gold market may overall be on the downside.
- From 12:00 to 15:00, an upward trend is expected.
- From 15:00 to 18:00, the trends in the gold market may remain average.
- From 18:00 to 23:00, the gold market may remain slightly up.
- From Opening to 13:00, the silver prices may remain up.
- From 13:00 to 14:30, the silver market may remain down.
- Ganesha predicts that there may be a mixed pattern in the silver prices, during the period between 14:30 to 22:00.
- In all likelihood, the silver prices may go upwards during the last 1.5 hours.
- From 10:00 to 14:30, there may be slow movements in the crude oil market. The market activities may be less during the aforementioned period.
- However, the market activity may increase during the period between 14:30 to 18:00.
- The crude oil market activity may remain maintained or stable during 18:00 to 23:00
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
With Ganesha’s Grace,