22nd November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The day ahead today may largely be boring and dull, says Ganesha.
- If you can and it is possible for you, stay away from trading today, as far as possible. You may rather prepare for your weekend.
- During the day ahead, only 2 trends have some clarity, while everything else shall remain blurred, and may turn out to be dull.
- The Nifty trends may create a graph similar to the English alphabet V during 12:30 to 15:30. Now, you take your decisions accordingly, and make your positions.
- The planetary positions indicate an unpredictable day. The gold prices may increase during 10:00 to 12:00.
- However, the gold market may suddenly go down during the period between 12:00 to 14:00.
- There may be fluctuations in the gold market during 14:00 to 17:00
- The scenario may not change during 17:00 to 21:00. Hence, avoid trading during the aforementioned period.
- The gold prices may have a good grip on the market during the time-slot 21:00 to the end of the day.
- From Opening to 14:00, Ganesha doesn’t see much happening in the silver market today. The scenario may be dull, and thus, you may continue as the market directs you to.
- 14:40 to 15:50, however, there may be a ray of hope for the silver market trends.
- 15:50 to 19:00, the silver trend may remain on the soft side, albeit within a nano range.
- From 19.00 to 19.45, there may be an up side jump in the silver market, feels Ganesha.
- 19.45 to 22.45, silver shall trade in the flat range.
- 22.45 to 23.30, Ganesha foresees a possibility of short covering.
- From 10:00 to 18:30, there may be positive market movements. There may be regular ups and downs in the crude oil market during the aforementioned period.
- Ganesha foresees an upward trend in the crude oil market during the period between 18:30 to 22:45. The market movements may be maintained.
- From 22:45 to 23:00, the market movements may decrease.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
With Ganesha’s Grace,