21st November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may create a zig-zag graph, that is an uneven pattern from Opening to 11:00 today, says Ganesha.
- During 11:00 to 12:39, Nifty may create a graph similar to the English alphabet M. Now, take your positions accordingly.
- From 12:39 to the Closing bell for the day, Nifty may first go down, and then later, it may go up.
- Ganesha foresees the day ahead to be promising. The period between 10:00 to 11:30 looks set to be a favourable one for the gold market.
- In all likelihood, there may be some major ups and downs in the gold prices during the time-slot between 11:30 to 14:30.
- You will be able to earn a good amount of profits during 14:30 to 18:30. if you make calculated decisions, you will not incur loss during this particular time-slot.
- An upward trend is expected in the gold market, during 18:30 to 21:00.
- The trend during 21:00 to the end of the day will indicate that the market shall open on a good note tomorrow.
- If you had done delivery based trading around the closing of 20/11/2014, then you may exit once during today’s Opening, suggests Ganesha.
- Later, you may divide the whole trading day into three parts.
- From Opening to the next two hours, you may trade on the up-side.
- Post that, till 22:00 today, there shall be a mixed trend in the silver market.
- In the last 1.5 hours of the trading day, however, the trend shall be upwards.
- According to Ganesha, there will be good amount of market activity during the period between 10:00 to 17:45. Overall, the market may be up.
- From 17:45 to 21:40, the market movements may decrease.
- From 21:40 to 23:00, the market movements may increase.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,