20th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In order to explain the possible trends during the period between 09:15 to 12:15 in a better manner, Ganesha divides the aforementioned period into two parts. During the first part, Nifty may remain up and it may remain down during the second.
- From 12:15 to 13:15, Nifty may be up.
- From 13:15 to 14:00 Nifty may be down.
- From 14:00 to 14:50, Nifty may be up.
- During 14:50 to 15:30, Nifty may create a mixed to negative pattern. There may also be hammering at around 15:05, foresees Ganesha.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, the gold market shall remain average. There may not be much of a price change during the aforementioned period.
- During 12:00 to 15:00, the gold prices may increase at a medium pace.
- Ganesha feels that you may not get expected profits during the period between 12:00 to 15:00.
- You should trade very carefully during the period from 20:00 to the Closing bell, else you will end up making losses.
- Ganesha divides the period between Opening to 12:48 into two parts, and says that the silver market may remain up during the first part and then the silver prices may remain down during the second part.
- From 12:48 to 14:00, the silver prices may remain up.
- From 14:00 to 19:50, the silver prices may create a very uneven, unreliable and risky pattern.
- During 19:50 to 22:30, you may do jobbing on the up-side.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid trading during the last one hour.
- During 10:00 to 14:45, crude oil prices may go down.
- From 14:45 to 19:17, the crude oil prices may increase.
- The market activity may decrease during the period between 19:17 to 23:00. The crude oil prices may remain somewhat steady during the aforementioned period.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
With Ganesha’s Grace,