19th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today’s day is likely to seem lustreless, says Ganesha.
- It may be a good time for intraday, but overall it is not a very favourable day, feels Ganesha.
- Take a decision only after 09:30.
- From 09:30 to 10:30, Nifty may be up.
- From 10:30 to 12:30, Nifty may be down.
- During 12:30 to 13:30, there may be some movements in the A Group shares. However, these movements may not have a major impact on Nifty.
- During 13:30 to 15:30, Nifty may change its trend every 30 minutes. Hence, keep changing your position accordingly, advises Ganesha.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, the gold market may be up.
- From 12:00 to 14:00, the gold prices may continue their upward journey.
- Despite some ups and downs, the gold prices will still move upwards during 14:00 to 17:00 as well.
- During 17:00 to 20:00, the gold prices may suddenly go down.
- The outcome of your transactions during 20:00 to the end of the trading day may not be as per your expectations.
- From Opening to 13:45, there may be an up-down-up trend in the silver market.
- During 13:45 to 18:45, the silver prices may remain within a small range. As a result, you may not be able to earn enough profits. It is advisable that you avoid trading during the aforementioned period.
- Compared to the previous time-slot, there may be buying at the silver market post 18:45. This trend may continue till the end of the trading period today.
- From 10:00 to 12:57, the market activity may be average.
- From 12:57 to 18:45, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil market.
- From 18:45 to 19:14, the market activity may decrease.
- During 19:14 to 22:15, the crude oil prices may increase.
- From 22:15 to 23:00, there may be a downward trend in the crude oil market.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,