18th November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From Opening to 12:30, there shall be strength at Nifty.
- 12:30 to 14:30 – there may be a down trend at Nifty.
- 14:30 to 15:30, the trend shall be upward at Nifty.
- Ganesha foretells that the week may begin on a dull note. In all likelihood, the gold prices may be down during the period between 10:00 to 13:00.
- From 13:00 to 16:00, there may be fluctuations in the gold prices.
- The market movements during 16:00 to 19:00 may not be as expected. Ganesha feels that the gold prices will not change much during the aforementioned period.
- Even during the period between 19:00 to the closing bell, the gold market may remain quite dull.
- 10:00 to 12.50, the silver market trends shall be up.
- 12.50 to 14.50, the silver market trends shall be down.
- 14.50 to 22.30, the silver pries shall maintain their surface.
- 22.30 to 23.30, the silver market shall remain up, feels Ganesha.
- The crude oil market is likely to open on a good note today. The market activity will be average during 10:00 to 11:14, according to Ganesha.
- From 11:14 to 13:18, the crude oil prices may remain flat to down.
- There may be positive movements in the crude oil prices during 13:18 to 19:23. In all likelihood, the market will remain up during the aforementioned period.
- Market activities will decrease during 19:23 to 23:00.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,