18th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha advises you to enter into intraday transactions at your own risk today. Be very careful while taking decisions during the day ahead.
- Sell at around 09:15, immediately set a limit on the down-side and buy when Nifty reaches those points.
- Sell at around 11:11, buy at around12:12.
- Sell at around 14:20, buy at around 15:20.
- Ganesha feels that there may be slow movements in the gold market during 10:00 to 12:00.
- The market movement during the period between 12:00 to 14:00 may be promising.
- There may some regular ups and downs in the gold prices during 14:00 to 16:00.
- The time-slot between 16:00 to 20:00 looks set to be excellent for earning some profits.
- There may be some progressive changes in the gold prices between 20:00 to the Closing bell.
- The day ahead looks set to be favourable for delivery-base transactions.
- Intraday transactions may be quite profitable, hence avoid taking any long-term or short-term positions, advises Ganesha.
- Sell at 10:00, around the Opening points. Buy at around 12:50.
- Sell at around 14:50, buy at around 15:30. Be cautious, as this is a very risky period.
- Buy at around 20:20, sell at around 22:22.
- From 10:00 to 17:14, the market activity may increase. An upward trend is foreseen.
- From 17:14 to 19:18, the market activity may decrease.
- Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,