17th January 2014 – NIFTY, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- During 09:15 to 11:00, keep buying at average prices, at Nifty. Post 11:00, keep selling at average prices. However, don’t expect to earn too many profits.
- 12:12 to 13:40 is a zero weightage period.
- From 13:40 to 14:40, Nifty may be down.
- From 14:40 to 14:55, Nifty may be up.
- From 14:55 to the Closing bell, Nifty may be down.
- The gold prices may be progressive during 10:00 to 12:00.
- You may be able to earn well during 12:00 to 15:00.
- If you take wise decisions, you may be able to earn well during 15:00 to 19:00.
- During 19:00 to 21:00, the gold prices may go up step-by-step.
- During 21:00 to the Closing bell, you may book profits.
- During 10:00 to 11:37, the market activity may be average. The crude oil prices may be down.
- During 11:37 to 19:54, the market activity may increase. Ganesha predicts that the crude oil prices will increase during this particular time-slot.
- During 19:54 to 23:00, the market activity may decrease. The crude oil prices may be maintained.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,