17th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may open on a positive note today but there may soon be profit booking, hence be extremely careful while trading.
- During 09:37 to 11:00, Nifty may remain within a marginal range.
- Ganesha declares the period between 11:00 to 11:20 as a No-Trading-Zone, as Nifty may go down from here on.
- From 11:20 to 12:10, Nifty may remain down.
- From 12:10 to the Closing bell, Nifty may be highly volatile. However, Nifty may maintain its strength to some extent.
- There may be ups and downs in the market during 10:00 to 12:00.
- During 12:00 to 15:00, there may be a sudden downward trend in the gold market.
- The gold prices may remain average during 15:00 to 18:00.
- From 18:00 to 21:00, expect an upward trend in the gold market.
- From 21:00 to the Closing bell, the gold prices may, more or less, remain steady.
- From Opening to 11:00, the silver prices may maintain the surface.
- According to Ganesha, the period between 11:00 to 15:00 looks set to be very crucial. Jobbing seems to be the only feasible option, feels Ganesha.
- During 15:00 to 20:00, the silver prices may change their trend every 25 minutes. So, trade accordingly, advises Ganesha.
- From 20:00 onwards, the silver prices may go up step-by-step.
- From 10:00 to 14:45, the market activity may be good.
- Ganesha predicts that the crude oil market may be somewhat steady during 14:45 to 21:40. The planetary positions indicate a positive trend.
- From 21:40 to 23:00, market activities may decrease.
- Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,