16th January 2014 – NIFTY, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- Ganesha foresees the day ahead to be very boring. You will just pass the time for most part of the day.
- From Opening to 10:45, Nifty may be soft.
- During 10:45 to 11:45, Nifty may go up slightly.
- Expect a downward trend during 11:45 to 12:22.
- From 12:22 to 13:00, there may be an upward trend at Nifty.
- During 13:00 to 15:30, enter and exit within small margins. Avoid taking any long or short positions during this time, advises Ganesha.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, there may be upward trend in the gold market.
- During 12:00 to 15:00, the gold prices may go up and down.
- You may be able to earn profits during the period between 15:00 to 19:00.
- Expect stability in the gold prices during 19:00 to 21:00.
- During 21:00 to the Closing bell, the gold prices may increase.
- From 10:00 to 15:34, the market activity may be quite less. Ganesha foresees that the crude oil prices may be down during the aforementioned period.
- From 15:34 to 19:48, the market movements may increase. The crude oil prices may go up.
- From 19:48 to 23:00, the market activity may decrease. However, the crude oil prices may be maintained.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,