16th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- During the entire week ahead, the Opening may be good but the Closing may be equally bad, predicts Ganesha, a week in advance.
- From Opening to 10:54, Nifty may be up. Don’t expect a lot of movement at Nifty during the aforementioned period.
- From 10:54 to 12:33, Nifty may overall be down.
- From 12:33 to 13:39, Nifty may be up.
- The weightage for the period between 13:39 to 15:30 is zero. Hence, it is advisable that you do only jobbing during the aforementioned period.
- Ganesha foresees that the week will begin on a good note. The period between 10:00 to 12:00 looks set to be promising.
- There is a strong likelihood that the gold prices will increase during the time-slot between 12:00 to 15:00.
- Ganesha feels that you may be able to earn well during 15:00 to 19:00.
- From 19:00 to the end of the trading day, there may be an upward trend in the gold market.
- From 10:00 to 11:30, the silver prices may remain up.
- From 11:30 to 13:00, the silver market may be down.
- From 13:00 to 14:00, the silver prices may go up.
- There may be a mixed pattern in the silver prices during 14:00 to 20:30.
- During 20:30 to 23:00, the overall strength of the silver market may be maintained.
- The market activity may be average during 10:00 to 12:19.
- The market movements may be a quite promising during 12:19 to 15:14. An upward movement is foreseen.
- However, the movement in the crude oil prices may decrease during 15:14 to 16:52. The crude oil market may go down.
- During 16:52 to 23:00, the crude oil prices may go upwards.
- Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,