15th January 2014 – NIFTY, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- If Nifty opens on the up-side during 09:15 to 09:30, you may sell. Buy at around 10:30.
- Take a break during 10:30 to 11:00.
- Buy at around 11:00, and exit once you get a margin of Rs. 2 or 3.
- Buy at Nifty during the period between 13:40 to 14:20. Sell at around 15:00.
- The day ahead looks set to be better than yesterday.
- Expect an upward trend in the gold market, during 10:00 to 12:00.
- The positive trend will continue during 12:00 to 15:00 as well.
- The market strength during 15:00 to 19:00 will help you earn profits.
- From 19:00 to 21:00, the gold market may be progressive.
- Ganesha foretells that the gold market may go up during the period between 21:00 to the Closing bell.
- The market activity during 10:00 to 14:53 may be quite promising. The crude oil prices may go up during the aforementioned time-slot.
- From 14:53 to 18:57, the market activity may be average. The crude oil prices may be slightly down.
- From 18:57 to 23:00, the crude oil prices may be on the up side.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,