14th January 2014 – NIFTY, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- During 09:15 to 11:15, Nifty may initially be on the down-side, and when you enter the market, it will go up. Thus, you will be back to square one by the end of the aforementioned time-slot.
- Ganesha foresees a ray of hope during 11:15 to 12:15. However, it is difficult to be sure of the strength of this positive movement.
- During 12:15 to 14:15, Nifty may remain between down to soft.
- From 14:15 onwards, there may be short-covering at Nifty, foresees Ganesha.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, there may be a downward trend in the gold market.
- The market trend between 12:00 to 15:00 may not generate any hopes
- There may be instability in the market trends during 15:00 to 18:00, foresees Ganesha.
- Ganesha advises you to follow a wait and watch policy during 18:00 to 21:00.
- Don’t take any hasty decisions during the period between 21:00 to the Closing bell.
- From 10:00 to 14:00, the market activity may be average.
- Ganesha predicts that the market activity may increase during 14:00 to 19:55. In all likelihood, the crude oil prices will move upwards during the aforementioned time-slot.
- From 19:55 to 23:00, the market activity may decrease.
- Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,