13th January 2014 – NIFTY, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- From Opening to 11:00, there may not be substantial movement at Nifty, foresees Ganesha. In all likelihood, it will be a dull time-slot.
- From 11:00 to 12:00, expect an upward trend at Nifty.
- Post 12:00, jobbing looks set to be the only feasible option.
- The period between 10:00 to 12:00 may be an average one.
- Ganesha foresees that there may be some fluctuations in the gold market during the period between 12:00 to 15:00.
- During 15:00 to 19:00, the gold prices may be stable.
- During 19:00 to the Closing bell, there may be a downward trend in the gold market.
- From 10:00 to 13:30, the market movements may be more. The crude oil prices may be up during the aforementioned period.
- The market activity may decrease during 13:30 to 17:00.
- During 17:00 to 22:35, the market activity may increase. The crude oil prices may go up during this time-slot.
- From 22:35 to 23:00, market activity may decrease.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,