12th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The opening points do not look set to be reliable today. Ganesha advises you to not rely on the opening points tomorrow as well.
- At 10:00, buy at Nifty, and exit at around 10:50.
- Sell at around 11:10, buy at around 12:20. Buy within Re 1 margin at around 12:40, and sell at around 13:40. And if possible, avoid trading altogether.
- From 10:00 to 12:30, the gold prices may go down.
- During 12:30 to 15:00, the combination of Sun, Ketu and Moon may cause a dip in the gold prices.
- The market movements may not be encouraging during the period between 15:00 to 19:00. The market rate may be in the negative zone during the aforementioned time-slot.
- According to Ganesha, you may not be able to earn expected profits during 19:00 to the closing bell.
- Ganesha advises that you should enter into intraday transactions only if you have the capacity to receive the actually delivery of silver.
- Sell at around 11:30, buy at around 13:10.
- Buy at around 13:40, sell at around 14:40.
- Buy at around 21:21, sell at around 23:21, advises Ganesha.
- The market movements during 10:00 to 14:56 are likely to be quite promising. The crude oil prices may go up.
- During 14:56 to 19:48, the market activity may be average. There may be a downward trend in the crude oil prices.
- However, the market activity may improve during the period between 19:48 to 23:00.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
With Ganesha’s Grace,