10th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may remain around the Opening points and maintain the surface till 11:00.
- According to Ganesha, the pattern at Nifty may be highly volatile and extremely uneven during the period between 11:00 to 14:00. It looks set to be a crucial time-slot. If you trade carefully, you may be able to earn good amount of profits on both sides.
- From 14:00 to 14:30, Nifty may be down.
- Nifty may overall be up during the period between 14:30 to 15:30.
- The movements during the period between 10:00 to 12:00 may indicate an upward trend in the market.
- From 12:00 to 14:00, there may be ups and downs in the gold market.
- During 14:00 to 17:00, the gold prices may suddenly go down.
- Ganesha predicts that the period between 17:00 to 21:00 is going to prove favourable for you. In all likelihood, you will come across many opportunities to earn profits.
- During the period between 21:00 to the closing bell, the gold price may be just about average.
- The time-slot between 10:00 to 15:30 can be further divided into three slots. There may be an up-down-up pattern in the silver prices during the aforementioned period.
- The period between 15:30 to 17:00 looks set to be a very risky one. It is advisable that you buy and sell within very small margins.
- From 17:00 to 18:00, the silver prices may be down.
- From 18:00 to 22:00, a mixed pattern is foreseen.
- From 22:00 to 22:50, the silver market may be up.
- There may be a mixed pattern in the silver market during 22:50 to 23:30.
- From 10:00 to 12:45, the market activity may be less.
- From 12:45 to 18:55, the crude oil prices may go up.
- During 18:55 to 23:00, the crude oil prices may go down.
- Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,