9th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- During the week ahead, don’t rely on Opening points while making decisions about intraday trading.
- From 09:15 to 10:00, there may be a mixed to positive trend at Nifty.
- During 10:00 to 11:15, expect a positive trend at Nifty.
- From 11:15 to 13:00, there may be a downward trend at Nifty.
- During 13:00 to 15:30, you may be able to earn well through jobbing.
- According to Ganesha, the gold prices may remain average during the period between 10:00 to 13:00.
- There may be some ups and downs in the gold prices during 13:00 to 16:00.
- From 16:00 to 20:00, the gold prices may go up.
- From 20:00 to the closing bell, the gold prices may have a firm grip over the market.
- An upward trend is expected in the silver market during the period between 10:00 to 12:00.
- During 12:00 to 13:50, a downward trend is foreseen.
- Ganesha envisages that there may be an upward trend in the silver prices during the period between 13:50 to 15:00.
- The period between 15:00 to the Closing bell does not seem to be promising at all. You may be able to earn profits only through jobbing.
- The week may begin on a good note. Ganesha predicts that the crude oil market may remain up during 10:00 to 13:44.
- From 13:44 to 14:32, there may be less activity in the market.
- However, the market activity is likely to improve during the period between 14:32 to 20:34. An upward movement is foreseen.
- From 20:34 to 23:00, the crude oil market may remain down.
- Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,