6th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Take decisions only after looking at the actual Opening points, advises Ganesha.
- During 09:15 to 10:00, Nifty will create an M-shaped graph. Take your position accordingly.
- Only 2 time-slots are going to be favourable enough for you to earn profits through intraday.
- From 11:00 to 12:00, Nifty may go down, step-by-step.
- From 13:00 to 14:00, Nifty may go up, step-by-step.
- Ganesha advises you to be careful today.
- There may be lack of liquidity during 10:00 to 12:00.
- There may be some controversies and heated discussions in the gold market during the period between 12:00 to 16:00. There may be cash crunch in the market.
- There may be some imbalance in the gold prices from 16:00 to 19:00. Overall, the gold prices may be down.
- From 19:00 to the end of the trading day, gold prices may be average.
- Ganesha foresees the day ahead to be extremely boring.
- The silver market may maintain its surface during the period between Opening to 15:10.
- The silver prices may create a “W” shaped graph during 15:10 to 16:10.
- Ganesha predicts that the silver prices may create completely uneven pattern during the period between 16:10 to the closing bell.
- After 16:10, enter any transaction only if you have the capacity to receive the actual delivery of the silver, otherwise it won’t be even worth the brokerage you will be paying.
- During 10:00 to 13:25, the market activity may be quite less.
- However, the market movements may increase during the period between 13:25 and 17:24. Ganesha foresees that the crude oil prices will go up during the aforementioned period.
- A downward trend is expected during the period between 17:24 to 23:00.
Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,