5th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- There may hardly be any movement at Nifty during the period between 09:15 to 11:15. Ganesha predicts that Nifty will maintain its surface throughout the aforementioned period.
- The period post 11:15 looks set to be favourable for intraday.
- From 11:30 to 12:30, Nifty may be down.
- From 12:30 to 14:30, Nifty may be up.
- The period after 14:30 does not at all seem to be reliable. You may get opportunities to earn profits on both the sides. It is a period of pure gambling!
- From 10:00 to 13:00, the gold market may go upwards.
- The conjunction of Venus and Rahu may cause an increase in gold prices during 13:00 to 16:00.
- The upward trend in the gold market may continue during 16:00 to 19:00 as well.
- Utilise the period between 19:00 to 21:00 to earn some profits.
- The period from 21:00 to the end of the trading day may prove to be a positive time-slot.
- Ganesha foresees that the silver market may open on a positive note on 5th, 6th and 7th December.
- Today, from 10:00 to 12:00, the silver market may remain up.
- Do not take any position during the period between 12:00 to 12:30.
- The silver prices may remain down during the time-slot between 12:30 to 13:30.
- The silver market may be somewhat dull during 13:30 to 13:50.
- From 13:50 to 15:00, the silver market may be up.
- During 15:00 to 23:30, you may change your position, every hour. Hence, Ganesha advises you to square off your position accordingly.
- From 10:00 to 18:10, the market activity may be quite good. In all likelihood, the crude oil prices will go up.
- From 18:10 to 21:15, the crude oil market may remain stable.
- From 21:15 to 23:00, the crude oil prices may go down.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
With Ganesha’s Grace,