4th December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Buy at Nifty at around 09:40, and exit on the up-side, once you earn some profits.
- During 11:00 to 13:10, buy stocks in a staggered manner at average price points. And when the market goes up, sell at Nifty in a staggered manner.
- In order to explain the market trend during the period between 14:30 to 15:30, Ganesha divides this particular period into two parts. In all likelihood, Nifty will go down during the first part and it will go up during the second.
- The gold prices during 10:00 to 12:00 will be much better than the previous two days. Ganesha foresees an upward trend in the gold market.
- The upward trend in the gold prices shall continue during 12:00 to 15:00 as well. In all likelihood, it will prove to be a profitable period.
- There may be no major ups and downs in the gold market, during 15:00 to 18:00.
- The trend during 18:00 to 21:00 may help you make plans for the next day.
- The silver prices may remain around the Opening points during the period between Opening to next two hours.
- You may short sell at around 12:00, and exit as soon as you make some profits.
- From 12:50 onwards, the silver prices may go up step-by-step. This trend is likely to continue till 15:00.
- You may short sell at around 16:40 and buy at around 17:20.
- From 18:00 onwards, there may be tremendous jobbing on the up-side as well as on the down-side. Don’t hold on to any particular position, advises Ganesha. It is also advisable that you take a new position for every transaction.
- From 10:00 to 12:15, the market activity shall remain average.
- From 12:15 to 18:25, the crude oil market may go up.
- From 18:25 to 22:10, the market activity may remain steady.
- During 22:10 to 23:00, the activity in the crude oil market may decrease.
Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
With Ganesha’s Grace,