2nd December 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Mars has entered the Moon Sign Virgo. Hence, Ganesha advises all of you born under the Moon Sign Virgo to control your temper. You are also advised to drive carefully.
- From Opening to 10:10, Nifty may be up.
- Expect a correction at around 10:20.
- Between 10:40 to 11:40, Nifty may remain up.
- The weightage for the period between 11:40 to 15:30 is zero, hence it is advisable that you avoid taking any risks. Jobbing would be a safe option.
- Ganesha predicts that the week may begin on an average note. The market movements during the period between 10:00 to 12:00 will give you some indications about possible trends during the week ahead.
- The gold market may not remain stable during 12:00 to 15:00.
- From 15:00 to 18:00, the gold prices may move forward at an average speed.
- During 18:00 to 21:00, there may be some improvement in the gold market. Ganesha feels that there will be signs of a price rise during the aforementioned period.
- However, there will be no major positive trends from 21:00 to the end of the trading day.
- Ganesha foresees that the silver market may open flat to negative on 2nd, 3rd and 4th December 2013.
- Today, during Opening to 10:40, the silver prices may remain around the surface.
- From 10:40 to 12:10, there may be an upward trend in the silver market.
- Ganesha foresees a negative trend in the silver market during the period between 12:10 to 14:00.
- From 14:00 to 15:00, a positive trend is expected.
- The market movements may create a mixed pattern during 15:00 to 23:30.
- From 10:00 to 14:45, the market movements may be good.
- From 14:45 to 18:15, crude oil prices may be down.
- From 18:15 to 22:25, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil market. The market movements may increase.
- From 22:25 to 23:00, the market activity may decrease.
Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
With Ganesha’s Grace,