31st March 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- RBI is going to hold a meeting on 1st April. Hence, avoid taking any long-term position.
- Despite the bullish trend in the market, many scrips are still around the prices at which they were during 2008. Why so?
- Why is it that only certain scrips experience upward movements?
- Everyday, FII is in the buying activity and DII in the selling. What has been happening for the past 2 years? Are FIIs governing the market movements?
- The FII buys stocks everyday. But, nobody knows whether they buy or put calls. People get to know about their activity only when they buy.
- So many questions are unanswered. But, you should only focus on your strategies and move forward, advises Ganesha.
- From Opening to 09:45, Nifty may remain around the surface.
- During 09:45 to 11:45, jobbing looks set to be the only feasible option.
- During 11:45 to 13:45, Nifty may first go up, and then it may experience a downward trend.
- During 13:45 to 15:30, Nifty may trade on the up-side.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,