30th April 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Market Predictions 2015-16 Book is now out. Ganesha advises you to collect it as soon as possible.
- Tomorrow, the market shall be closed due to Maharashtra Day. Thus, the market shall be closed for three day at a go – 01-05-2015, 02-05-2015, 03-05-2015. In such a scenario, you won’t know what will happen in the global markets. So, it would be best for you to avoid taking a long position.
- From Opening to 11:45 today, you may trade with Rs. 1 to Rs. 2 margin. Keep buying and selling frequently, says Ganesha.
- During 11:45 to 15:00, you may feel bored by the trend at Nifty. There may be a jump, but post that there may not be any considerable movement in the market.
- The last half an hour of the trading day shall be of settlement. Thus, you there may be movement on both the sides. However, the overall trend shall be soft, feels Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,