29th January 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today is the last day of F & O. So, you are advised to not take any major risk.
- Tomorrow shall be the last day of the week, and it shall be risky owing to the Dabba Trading.
- From Opening to 10:50, Nifty shall trade within in a nano margin range.
- From 10:50 to 11:11, Nifty shall maintain its surface.
- From 11:11 to 12:00, consider no trading at Nifty as your profit, says Ganesha.
- Today’s highest volatile period at Nifty shall operate during 12:00 to 14:00.
- The trend may change every 25 minutes during 14:00 to the closing bell for the day. And, thus Ganesha advises you to keep the statement “Trend is our friend.” in mind all the time.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,