28th April 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The weightage for 29th and 30th April will be zero. (Refer to page no. 52-53 in the Market Predictions 2014-15 book for more information.)
- The stock-market shall remain closed on 01/05/2014 on the occasion of May Day.
- Mars and Saturn have been moving in a retrograde motion. Note that Rahu and Ketu always move in the retrograde motion. Besides, Sun-Mercury-Ketu are in a combination. Thus, the negative planetary influences are quite strong these days, says Ganesha.
- Because of the retrogression of planets, almost all of your tasks may meet with unexpected delays. Personal life and professional front – both may become stagnant. Worship the Almighty, as nothing else will bring any positivity right now.
- Friends, the Nifty weightage on 29th and 30th April will be zero and the next day is a holiday. It is advisable that you avoid taking any long-term position, otherwise you will incur losses and may eventually blame it on Ganesha. Avoid being over-ambitious.
- Friends, if you also consider technical and fundamental view/knowledge while following astrological predictions mentioned in the book, you may be able to reduce your loss.
- Intraday day traders should only focus on predictions for intraday transactions. i.e., daily predictions. Those into F&O transactions should consider the Monthly PDF file sent to them earlier. And, those of you who are into delivery-bases trading should follow the astrological predictions and advice given in the book Market Predictions 2014-15.
- Ganesha strongly advises you against trading without a stop-loss policy, especially during May and June 2014.
- From 09:15 to 09:45, Nifty may be around the surface or may remain soft.
- During 09:45 to 10:30, Nifty may be positive.
- The period between 10:30 to 11:45 may be highly confusing. Ganesha is not at all hopeful about this time-slot.
- During 11:45 to 15:30, Nifty may go in the positive zone and be around a particular surface. In other words, Ganesha says that it is going to be a boring period.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,