27th November 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today the Moon is in Capricorn Sign and under Shravana constellation.
- Opening to 9.40, just refrain from doing any dealing.
- From 9.40 to 12.00, Ganesha foresees tremendous volatility, wherein people may carry forward their position for the next day, which will be to their benefit. However, the trend is likely to turn positive after this.
- Today, being the last day of F and O, be very alert and attentive, while doing intra-day.
- During 12.00 – 13.00, Nifty may remain down.
- From 13.00 to 13.50, it will be a ‘No Position Zone’.
- Between 13.50 and 14.50, Nifty shall remain up.
- From 14.50 till 15.30, Nifty may remain down.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,