27th May 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- When the book Market Predictions 2014-15 was written around October 2013, it was written only with an astrological perspective. At that time there was no clarity as to when the general elections would be held. The predictions in the book were and are still meant to give you largely an astrological view only.
- Nifty may open on a positive note. If you want to try you luck, you may short sell at Nifty, and exit once you earn some profits.
- The period between 11:20 to 12:20 will be for arbitrageurs and gamblers. There may be major movements on the both sides at Nifty, hence small-time traders should avoid trading during the aforementioned time-slot.
- From 12:20 onwards, Nifty will begin to go down gradually. So, take you positions accordingly, and square off your position later on.
- Don’t be surprised, if there is short covering at Nifty during the last 45 minutes today, says Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,