27th February 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Tomorrow, the Annual Union Budget shall be presented in the Parliament., Thus, you are advised to avoid taking any long-term position at this time.
- How had the planetary positions affected the situation in the previous budgets? – An article on this shall be mailed to you.
- Today, it will be best to be very careful and go slow, and only then trade, says Ganesha. Do not take any major risks.
- Nifty shall remain flat from starting to 10:30, feels Ganesha.
- From 10:30 to 11:15, the market trends shall create a graph similar in pattern to the English alphabet V. Now, what should be done in this regard is bets left to your discretion.
- From 11:15 to 12:15, Nifty trend shall remain largely flat.
- Nifty shall remain up during 12:15 to 13:00.
- Nifty shall remain soft from 13:00 to 14:30.
- Nifty will remain up from 14:30 to 15:00.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, you may not be able to understand the market trend at all, and thus, it would be best for you to stay away from the market.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,