26th March 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From Opening to 09:50, Nifty may remain soft.
- The weightage for the period between 09:50 to 11:50 is zero. Hence, you should only do jobbing.
- During 11:50 to 12:50, Nifty may go up. Keep in mind that the time-slot is narrow, take your position accordingly.
- Nifty trends may be highly risky and uneven during 12:50 to 13:50. The overall trend may be on the down-side, though. Avoid entering the market during the aforementioned period.
- From 13:50 onwards, Nifty may go up step-by-step.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,