24th April 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Since 30-04-2015 will be the last day for F & O, you are advised to avoid taking a long position.
- Tomorrow will the best day for performing Ganga worship. Hence, those who can perform Ganga pooja must go ahead and do so per their best capacity.
- The market may open on a downward trend. However, the market may move upwards immediately from there.
- Nifty may fluctuate a lot during 9:30 to 10:30. Hence, you are advised to trade, during this time frame, especially if you remain unable to understand the market trend.
- Nifty shall go up, during 10:30 to 11:00.
- Between 11:00 and 12:00, Nifty may be flat to negative.
- During 12:00 to 14:00. Nifty shall take on an up-trend.
- Nifty may be down between 14:00 and 14:30.
- From 14:30 to 15:15, Nifty shall be upwards.
- Ganesha foresees selling pressure on Nifty during the last 15 minutes today.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,