23rd April 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Do not take any decisions during the period between pre-opening slot today to the next 20 minutes.
- During 09:30 to 09:45, Nifty may mislead you. It will attract you, making you enter the market on the up-side. But, know that it may soon go down.
- From 09:45 to 10:15, you may expect selling pressure in the A Group shares.
- During 10:15 to 11:00, there may be buying in the Nifty based stocks. The effect of these transactions will be seen at Nifty.
- Overall, Nifty may remain soft during 11:00 to 12:00.
- During 12:00 to 13:00, Nifty may go upwards and remain around particular points.
- Divide the period between 13:00 to 14:00 in two parts. Ganesha predicts that Nifty will go up during the first part, but during the second part, it may slide down. Thus, by the end of this period, things shall be back to the square one.
- From 14:00 to the closing bell for the day, Nifty will remain around particular points.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,