21st November 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- A dull and monotonous day lies ahead, predicts Ganesha.
- As Moon and Mercury is together today, there may be some movement in the banking sector, but it may not be interesting enough.
- Jupiter is advancing at its highest speed now, which may not be giving positive results.
- After 9-12-2014, the retrograde Jupiter will come in its right motion, which will give you the actual movement and momentum in trading.
- Opening to 10.30, Nifty may just pass the time in the same place.
- During 10.30 till 11.30, Nifty shall witness volatility.
- Divide the time period of 11.30 – 14.30 in two clear part – in the first half, Nifty shall remain up and in the second half, Nifty shall remain down.
- In the last hour of trading, Nifty may be slightly active and vibrant. However, it may not really be useful to you, advises Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,