21st January 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- You must have noticed that whatever has been mentioned in the Market Predictions Book (English) on Page 51for 13-01-2015 brought forth exactly the same result for this date.
- Friends, here Ganesha cautions you and asks you to avoid going overboard on any account, as the monthly trend may not be supportive.
- Ganesha advises you to create a holistic and reliable long-term plan for yourself and your trading pattern, without considering the innumerable, confusing fundamental words’ traps of Call-Put, Future-Options, Cash, Support etc. Don’t just get entangled in these mazes or you will feel lost. Rather focus on the long-term picture for yourself.
- You may have read in the book Market Predictions 2014-15 that 13th January 2015 will be a high-volatility and wide-fluctuation date, and this has come true.
- The note that you had received with the Monthly PDF about the Bank Nifty and its probable trading had been written without considering the Policy Date. This is the power of Astrology!
- Today, you are advised to do intraday trading with delivery strength.
- You may buy at Nifty at around 9:30 and at around 11:25, you may square off.
- Short sell at around 12:30, and square off at around 13:00, says Ganesha.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,